Nuxe Rêve de Miel Review


Ah lip balm, the official gateway beauty product. I am pretty sure that lip balm was the first thing I ever used as a kid and it made me feel oh so grown up, carrying about tubes of chapstick to apply to my lips like a real adult.

Nowadays of course lip balm isn't so much a fun thing that makes me feel old (because I could really use less of the whole feeling old thing!) but more a necessity. However I think I have found the best of the best. Commence, Nuxe Rêve de Miel.

This beautiful product is a life saver if, like me, you suffer from dry lips. It's thick but not cloying, moisturising but not slippery and it smells good. All round a good egg really.


I mentioned/raved about this in my recent favourites video and for good reason. It has a delicious lemony honey scent and helps dry, chapped lips heal a treat. Plus, unlike many lip balms, it doesn't cause your lips to be 'addicted', i.e: become chapped again the second you stop using it meaning you need to apply it constantly throughout the day. Nope, just once a day does you great with this lovely stuff though you might want to apply it more often just to enjoy it.

Not only does this help to solve the problem of flakey lips, it is also a great quick fix to make lips look great on mornings when you're in a hurry as it seems to plump out and smooth, making your kisser look flawless without any effort.

Nuxe Rêve de Miel can be found at Space.NK for £9.50, which for a product this good is not unreasonable at all so you should go and snap it up if you aren't already acquainted.

K a t y x



0 comments:

Post a Comment