In a Nutshell... #1

1. Twinings mango & lychee and salted caramel tea; 2. Essie Splash of Grenadine nails; 3. Sarah Millican!; 4. Go Karting bruise; 5. OOTN; 6. essay season; 7. fetching Go Karting outfits; 8. happy sunny days; 9. best friends and matching piercings

This past week has been jam packed for me but also really awesome. Last Sunday I went to Las Iguanas (delicious Latin food, if you've not been then GO!) with friends before heading off to see Sarah Millican at the Brighton Dome, which was hilarious. Monday I got to see my best friend who I don't see very often as she lives in Wales, and we got matching piercings (tragus, if you're wondering). Wednesday my friends and I went Go Karting which was great fun but I got horrifically bruised, as you can see. That was just on the first day too, it's much blacker now. Sexy! Then on Friday night I went to see my boy play a local gig. All in all a pretty great week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment